Gripset 59 High Build Bitumen
$121.00 (AUD) inc GST
Gripset 59 is a unique bitumen compound designed for applications where high build finishes are required. Application is by spatula or trowel achieving film builds in excess of 10mm in a singular application. Under compression the waterproofing properties and water vapour transmission properties are further enhanced offering an ideal durable membrane for subterranean applications
- Solvent free, non flammable and non toxic
- Up to 10mm build in one application
- High impact and abrasion resistance
- Waterproofing underground substrates, retaining walls, garden beds
- Waterproof patching/filler
- Waterproofing large construction joints (non expansion joints), e.g. abutments between concrete panels and precast
- Concrete, render and masonry.
- Fibre cement, plasterboard and structural sheeting.
- Marine ply, timber sheeting and timber posts
|Product Type||Waterproofing Membranes|
|COVERAGE||1m2 per 2L