RLA Aqua BT Bitumen Modified Polyurethane 18.9L
$245.63 (AUD) inc GST
AQUA BT is a single component, liquid applied, bitumen modified, coal tar free, moisture cured polyurethane waterproofing membrane. When cured it provides a tough highly elastomeric, impervious barrier to moisture. Suitable for application by brush, roller or trowel.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- User friendly.
- Labour saving, as it requires no mixing.
- Resistant to bacteria.
- Meets the criteria of ASTM C-836 and E-96.
- High Elasticity.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Coal tar free.
- For internal and external applications.
TYPICAL AREAS OF USE:
- Below grade concrete & masonry walls & footings
- Concrete & masonry basement walls and footings
- Internal planter box walls and floors graded to drainage
- Between slabs
- Foundation walls
- Shower pens
- For internal & external applications in temperatures up to 35⁰C
|Product Type||Waterproofing Membranes|
|COVERAGE||Approx 14m2 per Drum|
|APPLICATION||Brush or Roller|