FastFix Wet Shield
$44.00 – $115.50 (AUD) inc GST
FastFix Wet Shield is a resin based, fiber re-enforced roof repair compound, which is effective on all common roofing surfaces. It creates an instant roof repair, even in wet weather conditions and on wet surfaces. Fastfix Wet Shield is instantly waterproof when applied. There is no risk of wash-off, so emergency leaks can be tackled immediately as there is no need to wait for the rain to stop.
Fastfix Wet Shield is brush applied and dries to a smooth, seamless, flexible membrane, which resists algae and fungal growth. Because of the high level of fibre reinforcement, FastFix Wet Shield will bridge small cracks, and only requires a one-coat brush application to give instant and total water protection, even in areas subject to ponding. FastFix Wet Shield requires no primer on sound, non-porous surfaces.
- May be applied in wet and damp conditions
- Available in 1gk, 2.5kg and 5kg tins
- Formulated from lightfast acrylic polymers to withstand UV for longer periods than traditional bitumen coatings
- Fibre re-enforced to bridge small cracks
- Primerless adhesion to most surfaces including bitumen and non porous surfaces
- Suitable for general sealing, maintenance, repair and waterproofing of most common roof materials including: concrete, fibre-cement, tiles, slate, metal roofing, guttering, valleys, brickwork, lead-flashing, asphalt and bituminous roof coatings
|Brand||Evo Building Products|
|Product Type||Repair Products|
|SIZE/S||1kg, 2.5kg & 5kg|
|COVERAGE||1-2kg per m2 depending on substrate|