Drizoro Maxseal Flex
$111.65 – $292.60 (AUD) inc GST
Maxseal Flex is a flexible waterproof coating against positive and negative pressure for concrete and masonry.
Maxseal Flex is a two-component product. Component “A” is a water-based special acrylic resin and component “B”, is a mortar based mixture of special cements, additives and well-graded aggregates.
Once applied and cured, Maxseal Flex provides a non-toxic, flexible and waterproof coating with very high adhesion on the most common substrates in construction such as concrete, natural and artificial stone, traditional mortar plasters, bricks, concrete blocks, Hebel, etc.
- Waterproofing and protection of water retaining structures, such as drinking water tanks, reservoirs, water mains and swimming pools
- Waterproofing of below-grade structures like basements, retaining walls, foundations, tunnels, galleries subjected to both positive or negative high water pressure
- Internal and external waterproofing and protection of new and old buildings, façades against dampness, rain, pollution and aggressive environment
- Waterproofing and protection of concrete against carbonation, and chlorine penetration in public works, irrigation channels, dams, retaining walls and water treatment plants, bridges, etc.
- Tile fixing and waterproofing of roofs under tiles and pavement in terraces, balconies, bathrooms, kitchens and other wet rooms in hotels, hospitals, offices and residential buildings, in indoor or outdoor use
- Waterproofing of window boxes, gardens and other surfaces subject to root penetration
- Water retention structures
Please note – brush and mixer only included in the 14kg kit.
|Product Type|| Cementitious Waterproofing|
|Applications|| Basement/Retaining Walls|
Concrete Water Tanks
Swimming Pools / Spas
|SIZE/S||7kg, 14kg(Brush & Mixer included), 35kg|
|COVERAGE||Approximately 0.5m2 per kg depending on substrate and application.|
|COLOUR/S||Grey (or white by special order)|