Drizoro Maxseal Foundation
$146.30 (AUD) inc GST
MAXSEAL FOUNDATION is a cement based product which, with special additives and selected aggregates to provide total waterproofing protection to concrete, bricks and blocks due to its high resistance to aggressive waters. Maxseal Foundation will seal against positive and negative water pressure.
USES: Waterproofing of retaining walls, car parks, basements, elevator pits, below grade ingress of water in foundations.It can also be used as waterproofing layer or barrier against humidity by capillarity on a variety of mortar substrates.
• Good adhesion, it becomes part of the substrate , fills and seals all pores, missing mortar lines etc.
• Must be applied to wet surfaces
• Can be sprayed by airless sprayer (3 to 5mm tip)
• Can be rendered or painted over
• NOT affected by salts and acids in soil
• Easy to apply with Drizoro brush
• Will seal against positive and negative water pressure
|Product Type||Cementitious Waterproofing|
|Applications|| Basement/Retaining Walls|