$132.00 (AUD) inc GST
Durabit EF (EF is for Extra Flexible ) a water based, polymer emulsion waterproofing membrane. It has been tested by CSIRO (report 2947) and meets the criteria of AS4858:2004 Wet Area Membranes and ‘Green Star’ environmental criteria.
Durabit EF is an elastomeric, environmentally friendly membrane designed for both internal and (non-exposed) external applications. It cures to form a durable, odourless, impervious, seamless membrane that resists re-emulsifying after it has fully even if immersed in water. Durabit EF, available in white, black, grey and blue, does not stain grout or tiles and has excellent resistance to hydrostatic pressure.
Durabit EF has been formulated for most waterproofing applications requiring long term waterproofing and meets the criteria of AS4858:2004 Wet Area Membranes and Contact With Drinking Water Test AS/NZS4020:2002 making it ideal for:
• Shower recesses & wet areas.
• Tiled or topped – decks, terraces, balconies, podiums, roofs.
• Retaining walls, planter boxes.
• Water tanks and immersed conditions.
Benefits and Advantages
Durabit EF a versatile membrane suitable for many demanding waterproofing applications:
• It meets the criteria of AS4858:2004 and is applied in accordance with AS3740.
• Meets the ‘Green Star’ environmental criteria.
• Very low VOC levels.
• Not a hazardous product and not flammable. Water based.
• Permanently flexible (tested to class 111 – highest tensibility).
• Suitable for contact with drinking water.
• Formulated for wet area and under tile applications.
• Does not re-emulsify after proper curing.
• Tough, durable and flexible.
• Dries fast.
• Compatible with most tile adhesives.
• Easy to apply.
• Virtually odourless.
• Will not stain grout or tiles.
|Product Type||Waterproofing Membranes|
Waterproofing Basement Walls
|COVERAGE||1.5L per 1m²|
|APPLICATION||Brush, roller or soft broom|