FulaFlex 625 600ML
$11.61 (AUD) inc GST
Fulaflex 625 is a high performance, one part hybrid moisture curing construction sealant
Fulaflex 625 is a high performance, one part hybrid moisture curing construction sealant, which cures to form a seal that is tough, elastic and weatherproof with good chemical resistance.
Fulaflex 625 is a low modulus product for use in situations that may experience significant expansion and contraction.
Fulaflex 625 is easy to apply and tool off.
* ISO 11600 Type F, Class 25, subclass LM
* Isocyanate and solvent free
* Highly flexible -±25% of original joint width
* Excellent resistance to weathering and UV radiation, resists yellowing
* Excellent long term chemical resistance to seawater, caustic solutions and cleaning agents
* Short term chemical resistance to petrol, grease and mineral oils
* No bubble formation when curing
* Paintable with high build, flexible emulsion coatings
* Does not sag or slump in joints up to 35mm
* Strong adhesion
* Sag resistant
Please note: Purchases of less than 12 x Fulaflex 625 sausages are not supplied with nozzles.
|Product Type|| Adhesives|
|COLOUR/S||Grey & White|
|DATASHEET||Fulaflex 625 600ml|